Every company wants to maximize their profits and by having a competent and robust workforce but may not be sure about how to move. When considering how to make the conversion, specific questions must be considered and evaluated if the components are in place and ready to be assembled.
Here are some questions that a corporation should ask themselves and consider if assistance is needed in building their local workforce making them strong and job ready.
- Has your organization interacted with the local schools frequently and developed a positive relationship?
- Is your company providing input on curriculums and competencies on the public school and college levels?
- Is there scaffolding in place that will make certifications and training easier to acquire?
- Have there been honest and open discussions where all stakeholders are ready to transition to the next level?
- Is the local chamber of commerce and legislation on board with the vision for the next 5, 10 and 20 years?
- Has a program evaluation been conducted justifying the workforce recommendations?
- Is your corporation ready to invest in this initiative?
Begin getting more support and improve your chance to receive funding. Get your free Grant Funding Checklist by entering your email below.
Grant Funding Template
Need assistance working on a grant? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
Workplace Readiness Solutions has created a seven-component process from start to finish that provides thirty tips that will not only make grant writing easier but will also strengthen your position to earn that award!
For only $199 you will be emailed the Grant Funding Template that’s packed full of useful steps making that process so much easier.
Order your Grant Funding Template today![add_to_cart id=”90″]
Need More Help?
Still perplexed? If you find yourself here, we also offer a one-hour session to assist anyone writing their grant. Included in this call is the Grant Funded Template and a scheduled a call with one of our Workplace Readiness Solutions representatives.
For only $4.99, you will submit a refundable application where we will see if we can support you in your grant application package.
Should you be selected, you’ll have the chance to work one on one with one of our representatives at a discounted price of $499.[add_to_cart id=”165″]