For developing Workplace Readiness, there are countless places where one may want to begin. For others, they may want to devote more time to developing a particular component.
Knowing that stakes are high, we’ve developed several products and sessions to match your needs and assist you though this process.
The Five Steps from Diplomas to Dollars – An eight-hour workshop that sheds insight on the five steps for a building a workforce pipeline which guides the audience through a sequential and logical formula.
Attendees will learn:
- What the STEMS steps are and how to build the pipeline
- Ways to secure funding for the workplace initiative
- How to bring all stakeholders to the table to discuss, plan and implement the process
- Identify the local, state and national needs in the workforce
This presentation is for anyone serious about their workforce development where we’ll show you how to take those five steps and transform those diplomas to dollars.
We're busy scheduling our next workshops. Enter your email below to be the first to hear about the next workshop.
Many speaking topics are available to come to your conferences and more! Here’s a look at some presentations we offer.
- The Five Steps from Diplomas to Dollars – A one-hour presentation that provides an overview from start to finish when creating your workforce pipeline.
- How to Catalyze Your Career in the Workforce – This presentation provides valuable information for anyone ready to shift their gears making them prepared for the 21st Century Workplace.
- How to Use the STEMS Formula to be Workforce Ready – Unsure about which way to go for creating and implementing a Workplace Readiness initiative? If so, then this is the presentation for you!
For more information and to book Dr. Smith for your next conference or event ...