- Does my organization have a track record of being awarded high dollar grants?
- Does the grant writer know how to compose a meticulous grant?
- Is there scaffolding in place that will make grant writing easier?
- Have clear needs been identified that will set up the framework for the goals?
- Is there a detailed budget proposal?
- Am I unsure about which methodology to use when writing my grant?
- Has a program evaluation been conducted that justifies the need for the grant?
Writing a grant can be a tedious process if one is unsure of the verbiage needed, the process, or which methodology to use.If you fall into one category, then you may also ask yourself these questions.