Writing a grant can be a tedious process if one is unsure of the verbiage needed, the process, or which methodology to use.
If you fall into one category, then you may also ask yourself these questions.
- Does my organization have a track record of being awarded high dollar grants?
- Does the grant writer know how to compose a meticulous grant?
- Is there scaffolding in place that will make grant writing easier?
- Have clear needs been identified that will set up the framework for the goals?
- Is there a detailed budget proposal?
- Am I unsure about which methodology to use when writing my grant?
- Has a program evaluation been conducted that justifies the need for the grant?
If you answered one or more of these questions as “no,” then it is time to consider getting supports in place to increase your chances of getting funded.
Begin getting more support and improve your chance to receive funding. Get your free Grant Funding Checklist by entering your email below.
Grant Funding Template
Need assistance working on a grant? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
Workplace Readiness Solutions has created a seven-component process from start to finish that provides thirty tips that will not only make grant writing easier but will also strengthen your position to earn that award!
For only $199 you will be emailed the Grant Funding Template that’s packed full of useful steps making that process so much easier.
Order your Grant Funding Template today!
Need More Help?
Still perplexed? If you find yourself here, we also offer a one-hour session to assist anyone writing their grant. Included in this call is the Grant Funded Template and a scheduled a call with one of our Workplace Readiness Solutions representatives.
For only $4.99, you will submit a refundable application where we will see if we can support you in your grant application package.
Should you be selected, you’ll have the chance to work one on one with one of our representatives at a discounted price of $499.